Damson Plum, Bergamot & Patchouli Wax Melts
Each wax melt pack contains 6 melts. We recommend using one melt for a subtle scent or two cubes for larger rooms or a stronger scent. These wax melts are not edible and please check the size of your burner or melter before placing wax into it.
1 large melt (18g) will give you approximately 8- 10 hours of fragrance and 1 pack of these 6 wax melts will give you approximately 48 – 60 hours of gorgeous fragrance.
Each order comes with a Lanji candle Affirmation Card.
Each Wax Melt is carefully hand hand-poured and therefore may vary slightly in size & shape as no one item is ever the same as the other.
Wax Melt Use:
- If using an electric burner, place a piece or two of your favourite wax melt into the dished area of the burner. You can then simply switch the burner on to heat and melt the wax, releasing the fragrance, filling the room with a beautiful aroma.
- If using a classic tealight heated burner, you will also place your wax melt into the dished area and then heat from below with a lit unscented tea light.
- Unlike a candle, the wax in a wax melt doesn’t disappear as you use it. Instead, eventually, the wax will lose its scent. when this happens heat the cooled wax for around a minute and then it should simply slide straight out. Or completely melt the wax and then pop in a couple of cotton pads to soak the wax up for removal.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Keep away from draughts
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Place on a heatproof surface away from Curtains and furnishings. Burners get HOT! Do not move until it has completely cooled down
- Made from 100% Soy Wax
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Sustainable Packaging
- No colorants or dyes
- Topped with dried botanicals & Eco Glitter
- Made in Bedford, UK with local supplies.